Friday, February 27, 2009

Etsy Hacks Review

I know I've recommended Etsy Hacks before but now I want to give a rundown of what I think are the best scripts. To run Etsy Hacks you need to use Firefox with the Greasemonkey add-on installed.

fast tagger: Add all your listings' tags at once. Makes tagging much faster, especially for users with slower internet connections.

bulk image uploader: Upload up to five images at once when editing a listing. Maybe not the best option for slower connections but a time saver for broadband users.

renew listing
: Renew a listing from the View Listing page.

copy listing: Quickly create a new listing based on an existing one. The single most useful Etsy Hack if you have a lot of similar items that only need minor editing to make the listing unique. This hack doesn't copy images but covers title, description, tags, price, and shipping.

shop tools: Adds a links to shop configuration pages to your shop and listing pages.


edit this item: Adds "edit item" and "delete item" links to the View Listing page when viewing an item in your shop.

2 comments:

  1. Etsy Hacks has changed my way of thinking about listing. Copy listing and fast tagger are especially helpful to me. I used to dread the listing process, now it is so much faster that I don't really mind it anymore!

    Leah
    LeahAnaDesigns.Etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using the copy listing function for quite some time but am excited to find out about the other options that you have in this list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...