Friday, March 20, 2009

Handmade Business Squidoo Lenses I've Written

I've been writing on Squidoo for about 2 years now, I have over 140 pages (called lenses) on various topics. This blog was actually a way to take what I had been doing with some of my Squidoo lenses and make it more focused. So here's a rundown of the lenses I've written, I hope you find them useful.

Make your Handmade Products Stand Out - Using Creative Packaging
Preparing for an Art or Craft Festival
Tools for Etsy Sellers
Running a Handmade Business
How To Make Your Own Business Cards
Selling Handmade Jewelry Online
Using Twitter to Promote your Handmade Business
Etsy Sellers: What is your favorite way to promote?
Using Squidoo to Promote Your Handmade Business
Branding Your Handmade Products

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...