Monday, May 11, 2009

Want to Write a Guest Post?

I could use some help from my readers. My area of experience is in selling jewelry and sculpture, so I would love to be able to feature articles about selling other products.

Type of topics I'm looking for:
  • Hiring and working with a model (or how to convince friends to model) for clothing photography.
  • Getting started selling candy or other foods online.
  • Sources for sewn in clothing tags or how to make your own.
  • Wholesaling your products.
Those are only a few examples. So if you have some knowledge to share please drop me an email with a short description of what you want to write about. Guest writers will get a short intro paragraph about them and a link to their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...