Thursday, July 21, 2011

Great SEO Guide You Need to Read

SEO is something people are always confused about on the Etsy forums and elsewhere that handmade business people hang out. I'll be honest, even to a total web geek like me it can be confusing. SEOMoz which is a great SEO consulting company has a Free Beginners Guide to SEO on their website and it's really free, you don't even have to sign up for anything to get it.

I also highly recommend subscribing to their blog as well it's always full of interesting tips and insights into what's up and coming on the web.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks - I could always use good SEO advice. I will check out your link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very useful guide. In the beginning I read the Google SEO guide but this one is updated. Thanks for the share mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this - I am learning almost everyday and trying to get wise about running an online business. Thanks for sharing - I find SEO manipulation so tricky!

    A new follower to your aptly titled blog.

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/2011/07/online-selling-product-photography.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...